The Nkporo Development Union, U.S.A. is a social, cultural, and philanthropic non-profit organization free from any political bias or inclination.
Our Aims and Objectives are as follows:
1) To promote the social well being of its members;
2. To promote unity and harmony among the people of Nkporo in the United States of America (“USA”).
3. To promote, preserve and protect the cultural heritage, history and traditions of the Nkporo people. 4. To promote and cultivate the culture of Nkporo among our children in the USA.
5. To promote economic development of Nkporo and keep abreast of home activities under this association. 6. To encourage cooperation among Nkporo indigenes and coordinate the holding of regional or branch meetings and conferences where the members can meet and socialize.
7. To promote and participate in the social economic activities of our community development in particular and America in general.